Framework Agnostic Approach to Agile Transformations
1 day experiential workshop for Managers, Coaches, Scrum Masters, Agile Teams.
System Driven Transformation is a working approach for implementing Agile. Core of this approach is the philosophy that organisations are open systems and therefore the need to take a systemic view while keeping the Agile manifesto values at the heart of any transformation using Agile. This workshop is facilitated using a unique blend of experiential modalities like Psychodrama, Improv and Systems psychodynamics.
What will the workshop offer?
- Learning to take systemic approach using fundamentals of Systems theory.
- Going back to basics of Agile -applying Agile manifesto values for transformation.
- Understanding the philosophy of Framework Agnostic Agile.
- Learning System Driven Transformation (SDT) approach.
- Working with System Driven Transformation (SDT) approach on a real case.
Who is it for?
- – Coaches
- – Managers
- – Scrum Masters
- – Agile team members